All public property and right-of-way, such as streets and sidewalks, must be safe and accessible. Because of this, an encroachment permit is required whenever a property owner, service provider, business, or construction company needs to use part of the sidewalk, street, or other public right-of-way. Encroachment permits are needed for:
1. Placement of dumpsters, scaffolding, storage bins, or other structures on a sidewalk or in the street.
2. Restaurant furniture, awnings, and outdoor dining
3. Having your business install a bike rack
4. Building or repairing sidewalks or streets
5. Utility work underground
6. Trimming or removing trees
7. Transport of a wide load Find out more about encroachment permits and download the necessary forms here.
Contact the Outsourcing.com.bd Permit Counter to receive personal assistance