There are no specific eligibility criteria to apply for the Employment Services present across the country but you must be an unemployed person if you are applying for it in your area.
- National ID (NID) Card or Passport Copy.
- A Complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor / Chairman.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education.
- Recent Photograph.
- Address and Phone number of 02 Referance.
- Proof of Address.
To apply for the Services via offline mode then you must follow the following steps given below :-
- First, visit the nearest office in your area.
- Ask for the application form
- Fill in the application form
- Attach all of your documents with the application form
- When your form will be verified an acknowledgment slip will be given to you for future references.
- You have to keep the acknowledgment slip safe
- After proper verification, the registration card will be issued to you