4. Disclosure plans are also important in acquisition business agreement. Moreover in Bangladesh if the disclosure plan is incomplete, it may result selling company or its stockholder will face serious liability or being invaded by purchase agreement.
5. Then the transferee company has to submit an application to Bangladesh Bank. Moreover along with other documents company has to submit the scheme of acquisition.
6. In business acquisition process transferor and the transferee have to mutually agreed upon the pricing matters related to asset valuation and transferred liabilities. Then again Bangladesh Bank will ask for explanation on cost mechanism along with other documents.
7. Finally if both companies and financial system of our country are benefited Bangladesh Bank will give the approval to the scheme.
8. After the approval from Bangladesh Bank ,Under Companies Act 1994 companies have to fulfill other formalities and to file an application to High court. Then submit the business acquisition scheme.