The step by step process for the registration of a private limited company by shares in Bangladesh are given below:
Step-1: Name Decontamination
To set up a Bangladesh company the first step would be gain a name decontamination for the mentioned company name. Application for name decontamination to registrar of joint stock companies along with the following information:
1. Application Form
2. Mentioned Name
1. Director’s accomplishment to open a new company in Bangladesh.
2. Drafting of memorandum of articles of association and other requisite documents.
3. Presence and filling up the following forms for registration of the company to registrant of joint stock companies:
4. Declaration on registration of Company
5. Notice of situation of registered Office
6. Consent of director to act
7. List of persons consenting to be directors
8. Particulars of the directors, manager and managing agents.
Step-3:Bank Account Opening and Introduction Paid up Capital:
This step is only applicable if the appropriate company has foreign shareholding. A bank account will have to be opened in the appropriate company name with any scheduled bank in Bangladesh and after opening the account, money equal to the shares to be owned by the foreign shareholders from outside of Bangladesh has to be remitted into the account. The Bank will issue an encashment certificate which will be necessary by the registrant of joint stock for incorporation.
Step 4: Submission of Documents to Registrant of Joint Stock Company:
Application to registrant of joint stock company along with the documents involved as listed given below:
1. Trade License
2. Tax Identification Number
3. VAT Registration Certificate
4. Fire Certificate
5. Environment Clearance Certificate