Safe & Secure Patent Registration (IP) Filing For Grant & Trademark
Our 3 Quality Procedure For Patent Registration Services
1. We Understand the Nature of Patent:
As we are patent experts, as well as we better understand the nature of the patent. And, therefore, we can apply accordingly.
2. Insights of Documentation:
Documentation is a crucial part of the patent registration process. Correspondingly our professional have insight full knowledge of evidence.
3. Good Relations With Requisite Offices:
We have good relations with the authority branch offices, which keeps us ahead while apply for a patent for your business.
Get Easily Our 4 Cost Effective Patent Registration Process
Our cost effective but high value professional Patent Registration service helps to secure intellectual property to start a new business for both local and foreign clients. We assist in the legal registration of brands, slogans, designs, logos, IP, copy right, trade mark protection law
Basic Specifications For A Patent Registration
Our Areas of Services Include Following Steps
- Commercialization of IP, including strategic advice
- Distribution, and also relate commercial agreements
- Copyright law
- Database rights
- Domain name dispute
- False adverties
- Freedom to operate
- IP audits and due to diligence
- IP litigation
- License, supply, related commercial agreements
- Ownership issues
- Packaging and also labeling strategy
- Portfolio management
- Technology transfer
- Trade secrets
- Trademarks, designs, and brand
- IP, copyright, trademark protection law
FAQ For Patent Registration Services
Patents during patent registration may only be applied for in the name of the actual inventor.
Patentable inventions for patent registration in Bagladesh:
3. Manufactured article
4. The composition of matter
5. Improvements to the above
The following are not necessary for patent registration:
1. The laws of nature
2. Phenomena physical
3. Ideas in abstract
4. Works of literature, drama, music, and the arts.
You may also obtain a file history of a patent or a publish application for patent registration in person at the File Information Unit.