We Ready These 12 Documents For Your Business License In Bangladesh
1. Application form.
2. 3 copies of passport-size photos of the owner.
3. A national ID card of the proprietor.
4. Occupying tax payment receipt.
5. A company incorporation certificate.
6. Proclamation of the non-judicial stamp to abide by rules & regulations of city corporation & Parishad’s office.
7. Copy of bank sufficiency certificate of the company.
8. Agreement of partnership
9. Tax clearance certificate
10. A certified copy of the memorandum and articles of organization.
11. Work permission from Bangladesh Investment Development Authority.
12. Copy of passport if the director is a foreigner.
Our Valuation Process Duration & Work Flow
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority timeline is 3-4 weeks upon submission and other procedures that are compliant will take about 2 weeks. So normally a workflow permit is conferred to operate for three years which is then renewable for the therewith terms.
Why We Are Different From Others?
Outsorucing.Com.bd is the basis of talking about obtaining a trade license in Bangladesh and executives under and want to know how to proficiently use it in their organization. Our entities in the client’s business assist us by blessing talent in obtaining trade license service as a provider. The other part of outsourcing is that it only says where the can be committed outside better and inside we should do it. Outsorucing.Com.bd of manufacturing allows companies to reduce cost, cost goods and services, benefits cost provides you obtain trade license in Bangladesh. Outsorucing.Com.bd is to ensure our client’s satisfaction and document back up and arrange all kinds of percussion for the highest security for safety and protection of the document timely delivery and always value the commitment to the client.